It started off like any other week. First I headed to the produce section to pick up some broccoli, green beans, mushrooms, carrots and apples. But as I passed the canned soup section, that’s when things REALLY got interesting.
I have been craving for some cream of mushroom soup for the last couple of weeks without much luck. But this week, out of nowhere, THERE it was. Right at eye-level.
Hallelujah!
For those of you that know me, you KNOW how much I love my cream of mushroom soup. As a matter of fact, I enjoy all the “cream of…” soups. But mushroom. Mushroom is my favourite!
I rounded the corner and went into the snacks sections. I’ve been trying a variety of cookies but have been unsuccessful with finding the perfect choco chip cookie. But this week, I found what I was looking for.
“Coles Ultimate Chocolate Chip Cookies”. Crunchy on the outside, soft on the inside. Sweet, but not too sweet. Not quite as good as PC's decadent choco chip cookies, but not too bad at all.
And when I thought things just couldn’t get any better…
With less than 45 minutes until closing, the rotisserie chicken was marked down from $6.94 to $3. Since I didn’t really feel like cooking tonight, I thought “meh, I’ll give it a try”.
I got home and devoured the whole chicken (almost). And there was stuffing inside! It was SO good!
May your grocery shopping experiences be as good as mine were this week.
4 comments:
wow...you are a starving student
but this blog post has a sorta happy ending, you ate a whole chicken
enjoy your soup and cookies
-Hannnnah
네가 얼마나 맛있게 먹었을지 상상이 간다.먹고 싶은것 못 먹으면 병이 생기니까 먹고 싶은것은 열심히 찾아서 잘 먹어라.항상 배가 든든해야 마음도 든든하고 머리도 부드럽게 잘 돌아가는 법이니까...
you are a huge nerd.
Sweetie,
I'm so happy that you're eating right! And here I am worried about you...
Post a Comment