this is mine from the other day.

i've labelled the different parts of the wave.
my heart rate was actually down in the 40s during my first run through and then someone brought it to my attention and then it jumped up to 52. boo.
at last check, lance armstrong is rumoured to have a resting heart rate of 32-34 beats per minute!
3 comments:
yeah well i have early repolarization so beat that!
Hey there Albert,
I have no clue if you remember, but this is Robin/Soohan/Peter Sohn (I don't know which name you would remember me by; I'm assuming it's the first) from Young Nak Church way back when. Your mother is my dental hygenist and also friends with my mother. I recently had a change of heart from wanting to pursue Optometry as a profession to wanting to practise medicine. Unfortunately, my transcript closet has some really ugly skeletons that pretty much cripple me from having a reasonable shot at Med Schools in Ontario, so I'm looking into some East Cost U.S. schools and Aussie schools, as well. I heard that you had gone down under and that Clara had done the same.
Long story short, your mom gave my mom your blog URL. Glacing through, it seems that you're having a really awesome time. I wanted to ask you some questions about the schools there (which schools are worth applying to, which schools emphasize research as opposed to primary care, admission requirements, how this ACER thingie works, licensure upon returning to Canada, etc.). Wait... I just listed a bunch of stuff which weren't in the form of questions... well... you get the idea. :D
I was also wondering what range of MCAT scores would be competitive for international admission. I'm registered to write mine in early August, so I was looking for a reasonable goal to shoot for (because we all want 15s on biological...:D).
I'm sorry if all this freaks you out a little and for posting such a massive comment on your blog. I understand that you're busy with work. I'm jealous that your ECGs have 123089942823 times better resolution that the ones I got in my Physiology labs in undergrad. I hope to hear back from you.
Cheers,
Soohan Sohn
hey soohan,
i think i have a vague idea of who you are, but i guess we can figure that out later...
feel free to shout me an e-mail at albert.jung@gmail.com and i'll try to answer as many questions as i can from there!
cheers!
albert.
Post a Comment