Sunday, May 27, 2007

A hairy update…

Since arriving in oz I’ve only cut my hair once.
That was on march 5th. almost 12 weeks ago.
Understandably, my hair is getting quite long. And is starting to look like a bit of a mullet at the back. (I’ll let you put on your creative thinking-caps to come up with some visual imagery of your own for that one. Okay, no. it’s not THAT bad. Think a little shorter.)
I’ve been wearing it au naturel. No gel. No headband. Just me, my hair and the breeze running through it.
And I like it!

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

dread your hair

-Hannnnnah

Unknown said...

I prefer it short.
(Like this message)

Anonymous said...

예전에 했던것 같이 항상 똑 같은 모습을 갖는것도 좋지만 기회가 되면 새로운 변화를 갖는것도 좋을것 같다. 짧은 머리도 멋있었지만 삼손과같이 긴 머리에 댕기매고 있는 모습도 좋을것 같다. Who is Samson? Read the Bible.