:D check THIS out. scroll down. see anyone familiar?
3 comments:
Anonymous
said...
Hi~U'll probably wonder who I am..^^;; Ur mom's new friend, Veronica..(ur mom and I have the same Catholic name..^^)-we met at ur mom's dental office and became good friends~ She gave me ur blog address and told me to leave some good messages a long time ago..and I finally got a chance to say s.t. here ^^
It looks life u r enjoying very much at Queensland and I'm happy for you~~ I wish you all the best~~ ^^*
hi veronica. thanks for reading my blog. unfortunately i haven't figured out how to make editions to past comments. don't worry too much about it. ppl make spelling & grammar mistakes all the time. if it really bothers you, you can delete the comment and then repost it. but it'll show that the original comment was deleted. enjoy!
3 comments:
Hi~U'll probably wonder who I am..^^;;
Ur mom's new friend, Veronica..(ur mom and I have the same Catholic name..^^)-we met at ur mom's dental office and became good friends~
She gave me ur blog address and told me to leave some good messages a long time ago..and I finally got a chance to say s.t. here ^^
It looks life u r enjoying very much at Queensland and I'm happy for you~~
I wish you all the best~~ ^^*
I've made some spelling mistakes for the previous comment..I don't know how to erase or change it T.T
hi veronica.
thanks for reading my blog.
unfortunately i haven't figured out how to make editions to past comments.
don't worry too much about it. ppl make spelling & grammar mistakes all the time.
if it really bothers you, you can delete the comment and then repost it. but it'll show that the original comment was deleted.
enjoy!
Post a Comment