the ferry gave us some great views.
when we got to manly,
we bought some food and had a picnic on the beach.
the girls had their salads.
and i had my foccacia calabrese. you KNOW i don't eat no salad!
we spent the rest of the day on the beach.
the beach was pretty cool. but it definitely wasn't as good as the ones on the coast. what can i say? i'm spoiled that way.
when the sun went down, we grabbed some dinner and then headed back to the city. but not before dessert of course!
the pictures didn't quite come out as nicely as i would've liked them to, but the bridge and the opera house sure were pretty under the stars.
this is at about 6:30pm on a friday night.
think all those people are still working? probably forgot to turn the lights off, that's my guess!
1 comment:
If I was working in Sydney for the same company as I am working at now I'd probably be in one of those buildings working till 7...
Beautiful pictures by the way! I can see the photographer in you...
Post a Comment