Well, I decided to go with the crocodile. And as I sort of expected, it looked and tasted like chicken. Really TOUGH chicken. So now that I’ve eaten a croc, does that make me the king of the swamps???
My friends ordered some other stuff and we passed it all around.
This is what my plate looked like mid-meal. It was an interesting meal to say the least. The waitress was telling us how crocs that are fed chickens (on a croc farm) tend to actually taste more like chicken than crocs that are fed fish. I guess the saying is true; you are what you eat!
Changing gears…
I’m just about to head off to the airport. My 9-day sailing adventure starts today! The forecast is calling for some rain but hopefully we won’t get too drenched. Won’t get much of a cellular signal in some parts, let alone an internet connection. So, take care. Will see you all in a few days. If you don’t hear from me in 10 days send out a search & rescue team. Ciao!
No comments:
Post a Comment