i forgot to mention something very important to my WANT list. its important because 1) this is what i WANT. and 2) because it complicates things.
here it is.
i want FOUR kids. preferably two boys and two girls. in no particular order.
*****
something unrelated...
i've realized that i haven't named my stethoscope. yes, it's true. med students/doctors name their stethoscopes. i guess i only use it about once a week right now and once i start spending more quality time with it in 3rd or 4th year, a name will come to me. but for the time being, any suggestions?
*****
EDIT: i just noticed that i DID mention the 4 kids bit already in the original post under the "NEEDS" column. i just had a bit of a brain glitch. sorry.
7 comments:
4 kids? Holy crap, good luck with that, really. But why?
names for a stethoscope...what language?
-okapi
okapi,
yes 4 kids. why? let's just say i'd like a big family.
as for the language, preferably english.
Question: Is your stethoscope a boy or a girl? Second question, what color is it?
Re: 4 kids
Let's find someone to give birth to those kids and we'll work from there. Alright, game on!
mike,
i'm thinking it's probably a girl. and it's black. but black's such a masculine colour. maybe it's a boy. i dunno to be honest.
maybe your stethoscope can be bisexual and it can have an ambiguous name...like randy, hahaha.
btw, have you ever taken ana301? I was thinking of what I learned about fertility and stats, and oh man, 4 kids = lots of sex.
- okapi
Okapi is right. 4 kids is a lot of sex. I say better get started early!
I also agree for the gender neutral names, how about....Jordan, or ....nevermind I vote for Lucinda. Black name right?
haha! :)
i think we have a winner! lucinda harris! ahaha!!!
Post a Comment