Hey!!!! Creepy that you found my blog before I found yours ;) but I haven't been up to my usual standard of stalkerism. I don't know what to think about this guy, on the one hand I feel bad for him, but he's so funny! The seal? That's all I'm gonna think about on the next all-you-can-eat sushi.
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
4 comments:
Hey!!!! Creepy that you found my blog before I found yours ;) but I haven't been up to my usual standard of stalkerism. I don't know what to think about this guy, on the one hand I feel bad for him, but he's so funny! The seal? That's all I'm gonna think about on the next all-you-can-eat sushi.
matt has a link to your blog on his blog. that's how i found you.
apparently he's lost over 100+ pounds recently - not matt but john pinette. ;)
Hello. This post is likeable, and your blog is very interesting, congratulations :-). I will add in my blogroll =). If possible gives a last there on my site, it is about the CresceNet, I hope you enjoy. The address is http://www.provedorcrescenet.com . A hug.
hey crescenet.
thanks for the props. checked out your site but it's all in italian (?).
can't understand anything!
44.
Post a Comment