Wednesday, January 10, 2007

still in transit

after 28+ hours, i am still in transit.
i will save you the details for another time but i am stitting in the airport at sydney waiting for my connecting flight to brisbane. (i missed my scheduled connection!!!)

after all that time at 36,000 feet, the weight of my choices are starting to finally dawn on me. when will i see everyone again? what am i going to eat tonight? what if my roommates are smelly and dirty? did i pack my sunscreen?

oh! they're calling my flight! gotta run. will put up some pictures when i get a chance!

4 comments:

Without ever knowing the way said...

Bert, I'm so sorry I missed your call! I called you on Monday but you didn't pick up...I'm guessing your cell was at home...and no longer your cell. Anyway, hope you are in Brisbane by now and LOVING IT!

Carson said...

Hey buddy,

gonna miss you on the squash courts. I'll be training until next time we meet.

It's damn chilly over here, figures it gets cold as soon as you leave.

anyways, keep it touch.

Unknown said...

Why am I not surprised that you missed your connection. Oh Alby, only you could get so easily confused. Hope your experience is starting to fare out now. Just be safe, take care of yourself.

sunshine said...

Hey bert,
yay a new account :)

You missed your flight :P

Do let us know what it's like when you're actually there